Victorian Cards




In the Victorian Era, many ladies used their leisure time to create paper crafts to give as gifts and mementos to friends and family. When I have the opportunity, I enjoy browsing through antique stores in search of old photos and cards. For me, they tell stories. Some of the post cards that I have purchased have intriguing messages. I bought an old autograph album (with the back cover missing) that was full of poems. Antique photos are my favorite, and I have many that were handed down to me from my grandmother. Old photos tell stories of love, adventures and family. I sometimes copy these old photos and cards and incorporate them into gifts for family and friends, adding my own twists and changes, using their stories to make new memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment